Accreditation for media representatives and creators
In order to be accredited, we kindly ask you to first register with your personal data and then upload the legitimation required to receive a press or creator ticket for Golden Buckle Italy 2023. After checking your details, you will be added to our press database and receive your personal access data.
The following persons are eligible for accreditation:
Persons who can provide the following proof of journalistic (including photojournalistic) employment (related to the topic of the exhibition in question):
- By presenting by-line articles published no earlier than six months before the time of the event
- By presenting a legal notice in which they are named as editors, permanent editorial staff or authors, and which is no older than three months at the time of the event
- By presenting a written commission from a complete editorial office, or a concent from the registered editor.
- By means of a weblink to an online publication that is well established in the equestrian community and that can prove an adequate reach. In these cases, advance accreditation is necessary due to the extra verification effort. Online media of this type must have been in existence for at least three months, must produce regular entries and the most recent article relating to the topic of the exhibition must be no older than three months. (In individual cases, separate, more detailed accreditation rules may be specified for bloggers, with a separate status for bloggers.)
- By presenting a document no older than six months stating that they work for a school magazine, or by presenting a valid ID from a youth press organisation, or by presenting written confirmation from a school stating that they work for the school magazine in an editorial capacity
- Holders of a valid press card from any journalists’ association
We point out that presenting a press card is generally not, in itself, sufficient grounds for accreditation. The organising team reserves the right to request further proof of journalistic employment as specified in items 1 to 5.
Credentials should be presented in Maltese or English. The organisers reserves the right in individual cases to also demand presentation of a valid photo ID.
There is no automatic right to accreditation. If necessary, the organisers shall exercise its domiciliary rights.
We reserve the right to apply minor additions and exceptions to these accreditation guidelines for certain fairs and events.
We advise you that data received for the purpose of processing your accreditation may be also used for the clarification of queries.
Persons without journalistic credentials, such as account managers, sales managers, advertising managers or webmasters, PR consultants and private companions.