– The Ferry Trip Pozzallo to Malta and Malta to Pozzallo will be entirely paid by the Organizer (Golden Buckle).
– In the event that the Riders and / or the Owners of the Horses do not travel with the Horses they will be entitled to the Flight Ticket which will be fully paid by the Organizer (Golden Buckle).
– The stop at the selected Logistics Points on the Italian territory will be free and will include the overnight stay of the Horse, the Litter, the Hay and the Water (Round trip)
———————————————————————————————– Cowboys’ Guest Ranch – Riccardi Family Via Tullio Morato, 18, 27058 Voghera (PV), Lombardia – Italy Info and Booking: Francesca Riccardi Mobile & Whatsapp: +39 320 164 6915 (Max 2 Nights) Reserved for Horses outside Italy
Hotel near the facility:Cowboys’ Guest Ranch
———————————————————————————————– Maneggio Il Vecchio West – Migliore Family Via Piazza Vecchia, 14, 81027 San Felice a Cancello (CE), Campania – Italy Info and Booking: Giuseppe Migliore Mobile & Whatsapp: +39 340 5095266 (Max 1 Night) Reserved for Horses from outside Italy and Northern Italy
Hotel near the facility: Holiday Inn Nola – Vulcano Buono Via Bosco Fangone, 80035, Nola (NA) – Campania – Italy Phone: +39 081 3642100
———————————————————————————————– Club Ippico Le Vigne – Pangaro Family Via San Lorenzo B. – Castrovillari (CS) – Calabria – Italy Info and Booking: Antonio Pangaro Mobile & Whatsapp: +39 346 1611454 (Max 1 Night) Reserved for Horses from outside Italy , from Northern and Center Italy
Hotel near the facility: Hotel La Falconara – Management “Il Pellicano S.a.s” via La Falconara – C.da Pietà, Castrovillari (CS) – Calabria – Italy Telephone numbers: +39 0981.44109 – +39 347.6361598 Email: email@example.com www.lafalconarahotel.com
———————————————————————————————– Club Ippico La Palma C / da Veglia, 25, 98128, Salita Larderia, 98128 Messina (ME), Sicilia – Italy Info and Booking: Bruno Nasisi Mobile & Whatsapp: +39 380 451 9332 (Max 1 Night) Reserved for Horses from outside Italy , from Northern and Center Italy
Hotel near the facility: Europa Palace Hotel S.S.114 Km. 5.470, 98125 Pistunina, Messina (ME), Sicilia – Italy Phone: +39 090 632386 —————————————————————————————————————– Terre Rosse Horses Resort Via Rosario Livatino, 1734/S, 97016 Pozzallo (RG), Sicilia – Italy Info and Booking: Manuele Impoco / Giovanni Mobile & Whatsapp: +39 335 619 1486 (Max 1 Night) Reserved for Horses from outside Italy , Northern, Center and South Italy
Hotel near the facility: Hotel Danieli Pozzallo Via Rosario Livatino, 1734/S, 97016 Pozzallo (RG), Sicilia – Italy ———————————————————————————————– Boarding Times
Location: Porto Pozzallo (Ragusa) – Sicilia – Italia
Ferry Name: VirtuFerries
– The Horses coming from outside Italy and from Northern Italy (Emilia Romagna – Toscana – Marche included) must show up for the boarding at the Pozzallo Port on October 9th by latest 6:45 am for Documentation and Horses Check. The departure is scheduled at 8:00 am and the arrival in Malta is scheduled at 9:45 am.
– The Horses coming from Central and South of Italy (Sardegna – Puglia included) must show up for boarding at the Pozzallo Port on October 9th by latest 17:30 pm for Documentation and Horses Check. The departure is scheduled at 19:00 pm and the arrival in Malta is scheduled at 20:45 pm.
– The Horses coming from Calabria and Sicily must show up directly for boarding at the Port of Pozzallo on 10 October by latest 6:45 am for Documentation and Horses Check. The departure is scheduled at 8:00 am and the arrival in Malta is scheduled at 9:45 am.
The Return to Pozzallo
There will be 2 Ferry on Monday October 17th Departure 6:30 am from Malta – Arrival 8:15 am Pozzallo Departure 18:30 pm from Malta – Arrival 20:15 pm Pozzallo
* These times are indicative and may be subject to change. The final timetables will be published by June 15, 2022
Current Travel Requirements applicable to all passengers travellingto Malta from Red Countries (Please find the list below) :
1) Submit the passenger locator form (PLF) via https://app.euplf.eu/#/, and provide the QR code at check in and on arrival in Malta in digital format. A false declaration will be considered a criminal offence.
2) Provide a proof of Valid Vaccination Certificate recognized by the Superintendent of Public Health.
– Primary schedule (2 Doses) with the last dose administered not more than 3 months. *The vaccine certificate starts to be valid 14 days from the last dose of the primary schedule or booster dose
– Primary schedule (2 Doses) + Booster with the last dose of booster administered not more than 9 months. *The vaccine certificate starts to be valid 14 days from the last dose of the primary schedule or booster dose Or
– Provide a negative PCR test carried out within 72 hours prior to arrival to Malta
Travellers must then hand their documents to the health staff upon arrival at Malta International Airport or at the Sea Port terminals.
China (including Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong)
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
Please check constantly the page if there are updates regarding the documentation.
– The Documentation must be sent to the Golden Buckle Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) By August 15th for checks by the Veterinarians and Competent Offices for the issue of the QR Badge. The QR Badge must be presented at the Boarding in order to speed up the process. – Horses must always have the all the documentation including the health documentation, whichmust be shown at the veterinary control in Pozzallo before boarding.
Horses Documentation must have:
– Copy of AQHA, APHA or other Equine Association Certificate
– Veterinary Certificate certifying the good health of the Horse and that it can participate in a Race Competition.
– APA passport if coming from Italy with relative Microchip Code.
– If coming from foreign countries (EU), Horses must have a European or International passport or an equivalent official document that allows the exact identification of the equine through Microchip Code.
– The Coggin test is mandatory and must be valid for the year 2022.