– The Documentation must be sent to the Golden Buckle Office (email@example.com) By August 15th for checks by the Veterinarians and Competent Offices for the issue of the QR Badge. The QR Badge must be presented at the Boarding in order to speed up the process. – Horses must always have the all the documentation including the health documentation, whichmust be shown at the veterinary control in Pozzallo before boarding.
Horses Documentation must have:
– Copy of AQHA, APHA or other Equine Association Certificate
– Veterinary Certificate certifying the good health of the Horse and that it can participate in a Race Competition.
– APA passport if coming from Italy with relative Microchip Code.
– If coming from foreign countries (EU), Horses must have a European or International passport or an equivalent official document that allows the exact identification of the equine through Microchip Code.
– The Coggin test is mandatory and must be valid for the year 2022.